Animalia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Beginners Rules

Robyn
    Robyn
    Admin

Beginners Rules Empty Beginners Rules

Post  Robyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Hello, welcome to the wonderful World Animalia! =)
    My name is Robyn, and I am the Creator of this site.
    Below are the MIR (Most Important Rules), that I highly recommend you read. It's pretty much a requirement, but it's your loss of not knowing what to do and how to do things around here. Without further ado, the Rules!

Respect every member of Animalia. They are here to Role-Play, and so should you.
    Racist comments are not allowed.
    Do not harass members of Animalia.
    No swears above PG-13. (Swears allowed are: Hell, Crap, Damn.)
    Do not create countless topics that are unrelated to Animalia. In other words, do NOT spam the boards.
    Listen to the Moderators of the site, they have the higher authority and have the right to freeze/ban your account.
    There is a limit of Ten words in all capital letters per topic/post, for the sake of eyes.
    Try to not use bright colored font colors and/or hard to read fonts.
    Use proper grammar + Punctuation as much as possible.
    Have fun!
    Requirement of at least three paragraphs per post/topic. (around 12 sentences.)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 pm